Personal & Non_personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification from User in different ways, including and not limited to, when User visits our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, register on the site, place an order (Order Information Details), and in connection with other features, activities, resources or services we make available on our website. User may be asked for their name, phone number, email address, mailing address, as well as credit card information. We may collect personal identification information from a User only if they voluntarily submit their information to us.
We collect your information using the following technologies and/or methods:
- Consent: Subscribers, customers and users submit their email address to receive email from the company and have the option to opt out at any time. Please note that pop ups may be blocked automatically.
- Performance of a contract: Transnational emails confirming specific order-related steps (ex. order received, shipping information)
- Attempt: When you make a purchase attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information including, but not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and phone number. This represents your “Order Information”.
- Order: When you place an order through our Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask to delete this information.
- Legitimate Interest: Customers that have confirmed legitimate in the brand (ex. Social Media Contests, Back in Stock Notification, etc.)
- Cookies: Data files places on your device to enhance and maximize the user experience. Cookies are placed on the hard drive for record keeping purpose. You can always refuse or disable cookies.
- Log Files: These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data such as your IP address, date/time stamps, browser type, referring/exit pages, and Internet Service Provider.
- Tags and Pixels: Electronics files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Okko Beauty Brand will collect and use Your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Improving Customer Service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs for more efficiency.
- Improving our Site: We may use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- Personalizing User experience: We use your information to understand how users use the services and resources provided on Our Site.
- Processing Payments: We use the information you provide about yourselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Your private information are not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. Your information may also be used to screen potential risk or fraud.
- Running promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature: Using your information that you provided to create unique offers to enhance your customer experience and assess the success of the advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Sending users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them: using the email address to send user back in stock information, editorial content, or shipping information.
- Send periodic emails: using the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may use third party service providers to help us with business purposes and by operating the Site and administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Please note, we do not trade, rent, or sell our users personal identification information to others. We may, from time to time, share generic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users, such as demography, with our advertisers, business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
We use Shopify to power our store and Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You may read further information on shopify.com and google.com. We may also share Your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Your information may be shared with third parties for those limited purposes if you have given us permission.
Your personal information may be used to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe ,may be of interest to you. For further information about targeted advertising, please visit the website of Network Advertising Initiative (“NIA”).
Please note, you can opt out of targeted advertising by using these links:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Tik Tok
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through our Contact Page.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident please note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (such as if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
It is especially important to protect the privacy of the very young. For that reason, we will never collect or maintain information on our Site from those known to be under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
We are committed to provide a website that is suitable to the widest possible audience. If you have any trouble in accessing this website, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the Contact Form.
Essential Cookies are automatically placed when you access our website. You have the choice to accept or reject the cookies by clicking on the right box when the Pop up shows up at your screen.
Cookies are small data files sent to a hard drive, web browser, processor memory sent by a website’s server. It is used to optimize your experience and customize your experience by storing your user’s performance.
Essential cookies are only necessary to provide an online service that you requested and are used to facilitate the experience. Non-essential cookies are used to analyze your preference on a website and personalize the site according to your preferences or for marketing purposes.
Please note that all cookies are deleted after 15 days.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Social Media
- Our Website Contact Page